Terms & Conditions
The Estúdio Prius, enrolled with CNPJ number 22.716.623 / 0001-06 (Brazil) and, on the other hand, the studio client, qualified at the time of purchase of the studio products, hereinafter referred to as simply Client.
Whereas Estúdio Prius sells products and services over the internet; Considering the customer's interest in the purchase of products offered by Estúdio Prius ("Products") in their sales channels; The purpose of this agreement is to establish the general conditions for the purchase of products and services and the clients of the Estúdio Prius website (www.estudioprius.com).
1.Order process: The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below.
In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps: “(i) you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout; (ii) if you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and wait for us to accept you as a new customer (the Estúdio Prius cherish the exclusivity of our creations, so we restrict access only to customers) and then log in; if you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details; (iii) once you are logged in, you must confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale; (iv) depending on which payment preference you choose PayPal and it will handle your payment; (v) we will then send you an initial acknowledgement; and (vi) once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.”
We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records.
The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English.
Before you place your order you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors. You may correct those input errors before placing your order.
2. Confidentiality: it is the responsibility of the Estúdio Prius to preserve the confidentiality of all data and information provided by the customer in the purchase process. The security of the site is guaranteed against a hacker action, through the SSL control technology.
3. Customer Service: The customer can solve their doubts, solve any requests or complaints regarding their request or any content made available on the site. The service can be done through the form of the site or sending e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, all available in our area "Contact".
4. The products: Estúdio Prius supply content in a downloadable digital format. All product purchases are downloadable digital files and are sent as a link via email to the registered account holder and It will be available for download for 30 days.
5. Right of repentance (return or exchange): The Customer must be entitled or have the right to repent of the purchase, with the purpose of exchange or return of the product, should be consulted as follows:
- the period of cancellation of the purchase of the product up to 7 (seven) calendar days, counting from the date of receipt;
- the client must delete the file that has been downloaded, and under no circumstances make full use or part of the product for any reproduction, under penalty of judicial process.
5.1 - The customer must request the return in the "Contact" area.
5.2 - In purchases with credit card, the administration of a card is notified and the chargeback occurs on a later or later invoice, in one go, for a parcel number used in the purchase. The reimbursement period and also a collection of the remaining installments after the full refund of the value of the product No credit card of the client realized by the Estúdio Prius, is the responsibility of the administration of the card. In the event of collection of future installments by the administration of the card, the customer is not the same, which the Prius Studio realizes the reversal of the full value of the product in a single time, being the credit related to the reversal granted entirely by the card management in the Invoice From collection subsequent to the month of cancellation.
(A), which must be individual. (4). You need the customer identification code in your country from the account holder.
5.3 - The Estúdio Prius is free from the obligation to cancel any product that does not meet the requirements listed in this device.
6. Accepted forms of payment:
6.1 - Payment in cash or with combined data: in cash; Debit card account; Credit card; (Through invoice dated or not)
6.2 - For credit card payments, the application is subject to the approval of the card administration. As information contained in the registration is not subject to confirmation, it may be requested by the Estúdio Prius by e-mail.
7. Delivery times and Method of payment:
7.1 - Purchases paid by credit card: the deadline for delivery is considered based on the registration data and confirmation of payment by the card administration. A confirmation is held on a running day. In case of a cadastral divergence, the Estúdio Prius will contact the buyer.
7.2 - Purchases paid by debit on account: the delivery period from the confirmation of payment by the bank. Confirmation was made in two consecutive days.
- Contact Us
Business Name: Estúdio Prius